The MasterCard internet Gateway Service (MiGS) payment method, also called the Virtual Payment Client (VPC), for Magento Commerce.
Ready for Magento 2 & SHA256
You need an appropriate subscription from your bank. It should support MiGs 2-party or 3-party, also called the VPC (Virtual Payment Client).
How It Works
Supports all banks that use VPC/MiGS, among others: ANZ eGate, CommWeb (Commonwealth Bank), Bendigo Bank, Suncorp Virtual POS, Bank of Mauritius, and many others based off MiGS' Virtual Payment Client system.
Supports all credit cards (depends on your Payment provider): Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Bankcard, Diners Club, GAPcard, JCB, Loyalty Card, Mondex, SafeDebit, Solo, Style, Switch, Visa Debit, Visa Purchase Card.
- supports SHA256 encryption (both 1.x and 2.x)
- supports Merchant Server (2-Party Payments) - collect card details directly in your checkout, post directly
- supports Hosted Server (3-Party Payments) - redirect to collect card details
- supports Address Verification System (AVS)
- supports 3D Secure (for Hosted Server/3-Party Payments)
- supports configurable order statuses for: Pending, Pending Payment and Processing
- supports capture mode: authorize only, or authorize-capture
- supports External Payment Selection (for Hosted Server/3-Party Payments)
- choose which Credit Cards to show in checkout (for Hosted Server/3-Party Payments)
- enter Ticket Number, which shows in your MIGS administrative backend to sort/filter payments
- enter MerchantId, AccesCode and Secure Secret
- optionally show Card Security Number (CSC)
- no empty cart on cancel
- can create invoice, sends order & invoice emails
- offers Test and Debug mode