The ABN AMRO Internetkassa payment suite for Magento Commerce. Supports all 40+ payment methods including credit cards. Supports instant payment notifications.
You need a ABN AMRO Internetkassa subscription.
How It Works
Users choose the desired payment method in the Magento checkout. After placing the order customers are redirected to the payment landing page. After payment is completed the merchant will receive an instant payment notification to update the order status.
- supports CreditCard authorize, capture, void and refund through DirectLink API
- multi-store support (perfectly) within 1 Magento installation
- supports all signature methods (Main parameters, and all paramters followed by secret key)
- can store Alias for Credit Cards / Alias Manager for Internetkassa backend
- optional order email, optional invoice email, optional invoice creation
- choose base currency or displayed currency for transactions
- supports *all* Internetkassa payment methods.
- each Internetkassa payment method is a regular Magento Payment method
- DirectLink: customers can enter their CreditCard number directly on your site, without ever seeing Internetkassa's pages. (DirectLink requires HTTPS server and possible PCI certification on your side!)
- advanced e-commerce integration
- keep cart on cancel, customer can re-try
- creates invoice
- send optional order and invoice emails
- updates orders status online and offline
- works with pre and post May 2010 SHA1 Signatures
- auto-detect Internetkassa's iPhone theme for payment form
- 3D Secure for VISA and MasterCard
- Fraud Detection Module
- CVC and Address check for Credit Cards
- works with SSL connections