The E-Billing Solutions (EBS) Payment Gateway, the popular payment method from India. For Magento Commerce. Offers instant payment notification.
EBS offers support for all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, AMEX, JCB and Diners. Also available are 50+ debit cards, 50+ netbanking options, 5+ cash card options, 8+ EMI options and 30+ IMPS options. Last but not least, EBS also supports PayPal.
EBS, also offers international payments & multi-currency services though Ogone one of Europe’s biggest payment provider, Ogone offers over 200 international credit card acquirers and 80 global, alternative and local online payment methods for every card-not-present scenario.
You need a EBS subscription.
How It Works
EBS is now part of Ingenico, but functions as an independent payment method. When a customer arrives at Magento's checkout, the EBS payment method is made visible. After placing an order, the customer is redirected to EBS' secure hosted payment page. Upon succesful payment the order status is actively updated in the background via Instant Payment Notication.
- uses Hash code for security (enable this in your EBS account)
- enter Merchant Account Id and Secret Key
- optional order email, optional invoice email, disable invoice creation
- choose base currency or displayed currency for transactions
- creates invoices and sends order email on success